Fienvillers British Cemetery
fienvilliers.jpg

Fienvillers British Cemetery - Photograph by permission of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission

The cemetery was made by the 38th and 34th Casualty Clearing Stations which were posted at Fienvillers in the summer of 1918. It was begun in May 1918 and used until the following September, and one grave was brought in after the Armistice from an isolated position near Bernaville.

Fienvillers British Cemetery now contains 124 First World War burials.

The cemetery was designed by A J S Hutton.

Back to Woodd A.B.P.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License